We take your privacy seriously and we respect your privacy and data protection rights. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our websites, advertising services, including any data you may provide through our websites, and our services when you sign up to receive news, job offers, promotions and updates, complete a survey, provide feedback.
Please take time to read this privacy notice in full, together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you, to ensure that you understand and are happy with how we collect and process your personal data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
1. CONTACT DETAILS
Our full details are:
CFC consult ltd
The Triangle| Birchett Road |Aldershot |GU11 1LS
You have the right to make a complaint at any time for data protection issues (phone: 01252 329849)
We would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns, so please feel free to contact us in the first instance.
2. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND CHANGES TO YOUR DETAILS
We will need to update this privacy notice from time to time as the law and/or our business changes and develops. We will endeavour to tell you in advance by sending a service message to you if we hold your email address. Otherwise, please look out for the flags on our websites and materials that indicates we have changed this privacy notice. If you continue to use our websites and/or services after we have changed our privacy notice, we will take this as an indication that you accept the changes.
It is important that the personal data that we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
3. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website, advertising and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website and services, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website, or Job board that you visit.
4. THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may process different kinds of personal data about you, which we have categorised as follows:
• Identity Data: including your name, username (or similar unique identification numbers that we may apply to you), email address, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data: including you address, email address and telephone number(s).
• Financial Data: including bank details.
• Transaction Data: payslip and payroll details when applicable
• Technical Data: including information we collect through your use of our websites, where you came to our website from and where you went when you left our website, how often you visit and use our websites and mobile apps, technical information about the devices you use to access our websites and mobile apps (including your device’s unique identifying codes (e.g. its “MAC” address), relevant IP address, operating system and version, web browser and version, and geographic location).
• Usage Data: including information about how you use our website, mobile apps, products and services.
• Communications Data: including your preferences in receiving communication from us, your communication preferences and information on what you view, click on and access in and through our marketing emails, text messages and push notifications.
• Sensitive Data: including information about your race or ethnicity, marital status, Health , criminal convictions and offences when necessary. (see section 5).
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with jobs or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a Job or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
5. SENSITIVE DATA
In certain situations we have to collect Sensitive Data about you. Under data protection law this is known as “special category” data and includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, and information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
When do we process Sensitive Data? We only collect and process Sensitive Data where you provide such information to us in the following situations:
• Where you are applying for a job with us. In this situation, we can process your Sensitive Data because it is necessary for carrying out our obligations and rights related to employment law and your working capacity;. We do not routinely collect and process Sensitive Data in any other situations. If we do, we will obtain your explicit consent.
Please email email@example.com if you have any privacy concerns